Monday, May 30, 2016

Horrors of the Hallways

I consider now my continual fall,
Going to school again and again to be greeted by the wicked,
Walking in a different path than the rest, doing my best not to
fit in,

Crying, the inward man inside by the toxic that enters my ears,
Screaming, in my heart to remove myself from my personal daily tears,
Death creeps around me as I close my eyes,
Deaf seeks to block my ears from my daily surprise,

Eyes can be closed but the ear never shut,
Sleep is good but all must wake up,
I seek quietness in spirit, my mind is rough,
My senses, I try, to keep handcuffed,
To the Word of God as I try to recite,
While evolution is screaming and destroying my insight,
Brainwashed daily, wickedness destroys,
Satan wants to fill my brain, with worldly joys,

Insanity as I hear the profanity,
The wicked tongue has no sanity,
Demons disturb me, the wicked haunt me,
Constantly wailing to remember the Lord,
While Satan pulls me to destruction,
With all the wicked's accord,

I see that this place is horrifying,
Desolate and evil,
As our government tries to provide and placate,
My fate is at stake,
I restore to my enemies,
So they can tempt me with their infirmities,
As my friends are torn apart walking on Satan's road,
My life in the dungeon becomes ever so cold.

                  Here is the destruction of the Faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment