Friday, June 17, 2016

I Stand With Verity Baptist Church

I just wanted to make a post saying that I stand with the Sacramento Pastor Roger Jimenez of Verity Baptist Church.  He is preaching the truth and just like Jesus said in John 15:18 "if the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
He also said in Luke 6:22 " Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake." This is exactly what is happening to Pastor Roger Jimenez of Verity Baptist Church.  I stand with everything he said, I agree with 100% of what he said because it is straight out of the Word of God.
                   May God protect his household

2 comments:

  1. Pastor Jimenez is right homosexuals are sexual deviants and we should not be acting like this something that they're not. they are sexual deviants and we have to obey the word of God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God there are 7000 who have not bowed their knee to Baal.

    ReplyDelete