Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Clarity

I will find you 'til I die,

To sing you a laliby,

Ever looking never seen,

Ever wanting never found,

Abounding in lust temporarily,

Awaking to darkness under the tree,

Beside my searching creeping bound,

Sniffing and searching like a blood hound,

Stuck inside this just for now,

Correct me, oh my Lord I bow,

Give me doctrine clear and sound,

Your tablebearer, you own the crown,

Crazy dreams from deep away,

Haughty findings unto this day,

Stayed from fear of man I'm stoned,

With bloody hands, beating to the bone,

Play your words of wisdom wisely,

Written in a book that lies deep inside me,

Ever wanting, never given,

Ever weeping, never warm,

Ever searching, never found,

Give me doctrine clear and sound,

Clarity,

No comments:

Post a Comment